Sunday, December 3, 2017

Cards in Envy Jingle All the Way


It's Cards in Envy time again and this time we'd like to see a bell on your card. Could be the focus or an accent like on my card.

I brushed Distress Oxides onto my main panel then spattered with water. While that was drying I colored up Avery Elle holiday images from this year and last. I love how well they coordinate. I put together the card using a pine bough die and frame to contain the woodland critters. The snowflake tag was the perfect size for the sentiment and bells. Adorable!

I’m entering this in Shopping Our Stash 371 Snow Much FunSimon Says Wednesday Anything Goes

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings and Winter Tag dies, Avery Elle Kitsch Christmas and Winter Woodland Wonders, Memory Box Pine Needle Border, Distress Oxides Broken China and Worn Lipstick, Copic Opaque White, Wink of Stella Clear, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable...luv the design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely little sweet scene... Beautiful and cute. Thank you for sharing at SOS last week. Join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!