Monday, December 18, 2017

CDD December Mood Board 2


Here's another card for the Craftin Desert Divas Social Media Mood Board Challenge (use #cddchallenge to enter).  This time I was inspired by the traditional holiday images and colors. Have you seen the new Winter Village Digi? It really is a whole village of different buildings and accessories that you can mix and match and resize as needed. Fab!  I paired it with a sentiment from Oh What Fun for an elegant and simple holiday card very much needed for my stash. :)



I'm entering this in CAS on Friday #123 Christmas

The Details: Crafting Desert Divas Winter Village Digi, Oh What Fun, Uni-Ball Impact Bold Point Gel Pen, VersaFine Onyx Black, Sizzix embossing folder, Copics



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!