Tuesday, August 24, 2021

The Great Bougainvillea Experiment

Last week I used the Pinkfresh Studio Bougainvillea Print Hot Foil Plate on a mixed media card.  At the same time I had foiled it in Spellbinders Glimmer Speckled Prism. It's like a fancier version of embossing in white so the watercoloring really pops.


I used only three colors of Zigs to color up the blossoms.  Once that was done I used the Pinkfresh Studio Hugs & Good Vibes Hot Foil Plate with Glimmer black foil on top.


It worked really well!  I only had one area where I used my Copic Multiliner to fill in some blank spots.  I will definitely be double, triple, even quadruple foiling in the future!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!