Friday, February 28, 2020

Flippin' Babies


Today I'm featuring a baby card I made for a coworker.  Her nursery theme is woodlands so I used woodland creatures with a gender-neutral palette (she's since had a girl!).


I used the Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome dies and Add-On to create a little storybook. I used a variety of coordinating 6x6" papers including Doodlebug Design Spring Things, Doodlebug Design Milk and Cookies, and Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid.


I stamped the Mama Elephant New Family images with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copics. They're sooooo cute!


For each panel I created a unique scene using paper, vellum (to tone down the bright heart paper), and Lawn Fawn Stitched Tree Borders and Simply Grassy Hillsides. This turned out so darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!