Monday, February 17, 2020

Whimsy - Summer Friends


Isn't the Whimsy Imogen image the cutest? We have a new designer on board who's been knocking it out of the park these last couple of months. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her work for sure.


I started the card by sponging the card front with a touch of Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean.


I then stamped the Imogen images using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with Copics.  I added some grass flicks too.


Creating the little scene was fun. Just look at her saying hello to her little butterfly friend. The scene is so summery, I used one of the sentiments from the Ant You Sweet set, stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!