Monday, February 10, 2020

Whimsy - Boy Birthday


I didn't get the chance to use all of the Christmas goodies I had picked up at the end of last year, did you?  My crafty eyes were waaaay bigger than my crafty plate!

Well, I'm pleased to say I'm using a Christmas goody here. Any guesses? I'll give you a second. . . . If you guessed the paper, you're right!

If you look closely you'll see the balloons are actually ornaments upside down. Yay me for using the Cozy Winter 6x6 Paper! I cut it out with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies, which is quickly becoming one of my go-to dies.


I paired the balloons with the new Goth Doll Boy set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.  The sentiment is stamped with Stazon as the paper is a little glossy and I didn't want the ink the smear.


I added a few sequins and Ranger Glossy Accents to the eyes.  So fun!

I hope this card inspires you to look at your supplies with fresh eyes. In the meantime, why don't you take a look at the goodies in the Whimsy shop.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!