Saturday, February 1, 2020

Whimsy - February Release Day


Hello, everyone!  It's the monthly release day at Whimsy Stamps and I'm so excited to be sharing the card I made using the new stamp set, Goth Doll Girl, and new dies, Primitive Shaker Shapes.

I sponged the card base with Distress Oxide Mustard Yellow and Ripe Persimmon then spattered a bit of water.

I cut out the stars from the Primitive Shaker Shapes dies from this panel and again in black. I glued the layers together to they would pop up from the card front.


Next I colored up the Goth Doll Girl image with Copics. I wanted to put in a floor but funky so used  the Goth Skulls Background rubber stamp with VersaFine Onyx Black. I then stamped the sentiment in the same.



It's hard to see but I coated the stars with Wink of Stella. It reactivated the Distress Oxides and created a fab streaky effect.

Have a great day and I'll see you soon with another Whimsy card.  In the meantime, why don't you take a gander at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!