Monday, October 14, 2019

Woodland Hugs


My entry for the Christmas Kickstart #21 Woodland Creatures.  Finally.  I had an idea for the previous challenge, which I've now forgotten, but no matter since I never got around to it anyway.  I'm also entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Christmas.

I sponged the card base with Distress Oxide Broken China, Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed. I diecut the Mama Elephant Winter Forest Cover twice. Once planned and the other later to cover up inky fingers. I stamped the Mama Elephant Fuzzy Hugs image with Memento Toffee Crunch and colored it up with Copics. I stamped the sentiment with Distress Oxide Broken China and used a Marvy Snow marker on their cottontails.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable - I love those bunnies and their little cotton tails! Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Toni! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and such a lovely cute bunnies.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!