Friday, October 25, 2019

Whimsy - Santa's Train


Aren't the Whimsy Santa's Train images beyond cute? You could make this treat train as long as you wanted. I imagine these winding along our mantel. Ack!

I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copics. I used colors that would really show up well against the green tones I had planned for the Mini Treat Boxes.


I cut out the boxes next. You need to use either an 8.5x11" sheet (the solid box) or a 12x12" sheet (the 2 patterned boxes). I was excited to discover the boxes only needed one strip of tape for assembly; the design includes tabs at the bottom and cleverly fold up to create the bottom of the box!

Oh, look, you can see where I used a Marvy Snow Marker for Santa's puffy parts.


I stamped snowflakes from the Frosty Wishes set with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn onto the solid box. Next I adhered the train images onto the boxes and framed them with center parts of the Slimline Scallop Die.

I added a couple of different bow options to see which I liked best.  The dotted sheer one in my favorite.  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!