Monday, October 28, 2019

Whimsy - Peaceful Stream


Today I have two Whimsy cards for you using the Peaceful Stream rubber stamp. The first is my favorite although I could not for the life of me capture the shimmer of the Pearl Ex. I stamped the Peaceful Stream using Versamark then brushed Pearl Ex over it.


For the Snowflake Frame I used Distress Oxides. I love how the purple looks with all that gold.


Now the second card was much easier to photograph. I sponged Distress Oxides on the background then spattered with water (for snow). Once dry, I stamped Peaceful Stream using Versamark then embossed it with a silver embossing powder.


I used a snow embossing folder on the silver cardstock and centered the diecut stream image over it. Very elegant imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!