Monday, October 7, 2019

Haunted Gingerbread House


Boo!  All are welcome here!  LOL. My stepdaughter was visiting and we found a haunted gingerbread house kit at Costco.  Of course.  It was a great family activity; even her dad got involved.  Check out my IG for some fun pics.

In addition to what was provided in the kit, we used some of my cardmaking supplies--fun! It all started with my SD saying caution (washi) tape on the door would be so cool.  The ideas just kept coming after that.



I used the MFT Small Brick Wall stencil along with my Copic airbrush for the exterior of the house. I also airbrushed the windows with a bit of yellow for glowing lights, the roof and spiderweb with some lovely violet, and the ground with shades of brown.


The ghosts are from Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda. Did you recognize the Lawn Fawn Spooky Fence die or the Whimsy Stamps Dracula Going Batty diecut?  Could it be any more perfect for this???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!