Thursday, October 3, 2019

Whimsy - Da Brains


Have you heard the news?! Whimsy Stamps is celebrating Halloween all month long with lots of prizes and inspiration to be had! Read more about it HERE.


For my first card of the month, I've using a variety of new products from the October Whimsy release? Zombies, people, zombies! I had such fun creating this card (and more to come!).

I first stamped the Zombie Boy images in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with Copics.


The expressions on their faces and those eyes (you can add pupils wherever you want) make me chuckle big time.


I used a variety of the Hocus Pocus 6x6 Paper along with the Wavy Pierced Rectangles to create the card front.


And, of course, I had to finish the card using one of Zombie Boy sentiments stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black onto a Quick Strip. Feed me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!