Monday, May 20, 2019

Whimsy - Twilight Tree


Any Twilight fans out there?  I'm not one but I had to make this retirement card with that in mind.  A coworker has retired and they've moved to their vacation home in Forks, WA, where Twilight was based.  She's going to get such a kick out of this!


I sponged the card with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, Blueprint Sketch, Ripe Persimmon, and Wilted Violet.  I spattered that with water. Once dry, I stamped the Whimsy Tree Swing image using VersaFine Onyx Black.  I used my MISTI in case I needed to repeat-stamp although I didn't.

Isn't the detail on that tree amazing?  Wowza!


I'm so glad I have the Whimsy Dracula Bite Me set as it had the perfect sentiment for my twilight pal!  That's stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black as well. So simple and tongue-in-cheek!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!