Monday, May 13, 2019

Whimsy - Get Stronger


What perfect timing for the Whimsy May Military Family and Military Dies sets, just in the nick for Memorial Day.

My sister rehabilitates blind/visually impaired veterans so I thought it particularly fitting to make her a series of cards that she can give to them.


The first uses just the Military Family set, where I stamped the flag in Catherine Pooler Something Borrowed and Tutti Frutti and the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black.  My MISTI was so useful!


The second card uses both the Military Family and Military Dies sets. I've used a leftover piece of Adirondack Alcohol Inked Yupo. Can you see where I had used Alcohol Lift Ink (a few times actually) to lift off a snowflake pattern? Just adds more visual interest in this context, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!