Friday, May 17, 2019

Swinging Sloth


How could I resist these adorable Sunny Studio Silly Sloths?  Finally a sloth design that I must have in my stash!

I worked up another MFT Interactive Swing design but mixed it up by using Waffle Flower Greenery dies to cover up the mechanism.


It was so simple to do; just think of the possibilities! Like what if you cut the swing shorter and centered it on the card so it could loop completely around, say, the moon.  So cool!


I colored up the sloths using Copics and added hair details using Prismacolor Colored Pencils. I used Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron for the card base and greenery. I used a few HAI Colorful Blossom Confetti for pops of color.


Interested in seeing my other interactive swing cards?  Swing on over to the Doodle Bugs blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!