Thursday, May 9, 2019

Whimsy - Gnome Birthday Wishes


I'm sure you've been seeing many examples of the new Whimsy May release around. Well, here is my take on the Gnome Matter What set which is killer adorable!

I stamped the Gnome Matter What image using VersaFine Onyx Black on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper.


I then masked it and sponged Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot, Mustard Seed and Vintage Photo on the background. I spattered a bit of water and Copic Opaque white on the upper portion as stars.



I colored up the image using Zig Realbrush Watercolor Pens and added a few speckles with Copics.  The final touch was stamping the Gnome Matter What sentiment in Versamark and embossing it with Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!