Friday, January 6, 2017

YNS January Preview


I was so excited when I was treated to a sneak of the upcoming Your Next Stamp release. Soooooo cute!  I created this little scene initially without the flooring then thought it needed a bit of oomph, plus why not practice drawing perspective. Thank goodness for YouTube! Once I laid down the first couple of boxes, it was easy peasy. And I love how Ellie turned out. I like that the image is large enough to either color or paper-piece (the apron next time!). And the stove with heart knobs? I'd certainly play with my stove more often if it had those . . . in theory--LOL!




The Details:  YNS Ellie Loves to Bake (mini set also available) and Lovin' from the Oven, Copics, Simons Say Stitched Rectangle die

12 comments:

  1. I concur with the sentiment ... Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verey Very Cute and love the Flour Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with this sentiment... (^_^) .. Love your coloring and CAS approach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Great addition with the floor. Looks like novell :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Toni. Love your floor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Great combination of your lovely stamps to create this little scene! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is so super cute and fun!! I love this scene! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!