Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cold Happy Feet


A really quick card today.  I wasn't on planning on adding the additional snowflakes but somebody, cough cough, had smudgy fingers. I like them. The snowflakes. Not so much the smudgy fingers. Of note here is that the penguin is stamped on the embossed panel and I used an Exacto to cut out his foot to place over the hill.

I'm entering this in CASology #230 Cold



The Details:  MFT Toasty Greetings, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border, Memento Tuxedo Black, leftover snowflakes from Memory Box Snowflake Oval Collage, Copics, Taylored Expressions snow embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...somebody comes into my craft room and makes a huge mess, then leaves it...must be DH, lol!! Love this sweet card! That penguin is adorable, and I love that he's looking up at the snowflakes. So cute! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love the floating snowflakes ... gives a focus point for the penguin's gaze. Thanks for joining in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little penguin is so darn cute and I love the addition of the snowflakes! Sometimes smudgy fingers have their uses. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! Love the blue snowflakes! Thanks for playing in the CASology challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the snowflakes, too...lucky those smudgy fingers landed in good places! I love how you cut out the penguin's foot to add depth to this fun scene...little touches like that go a long way! This is just adorable! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a joy when I found it in my mailbox! I love this little pinguin, thank you so much for this lovely attention, Toni - it goes straight to my heart!
    Sending Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!