Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stamplorations CAS #13 Mid-Challenge Reminder


We're midway through Stamplorations CAS Challenge #13 with the optional color twist of silver or gray. I wanted to push myself a bit so experimented with stenciling on gray which I have never done. Worked a treat! I used my favorite Distress Ink citron and raspberry which are really bright but the gray toned them down perfectly for this sympathy card.



Use the code STAMPGIRLTONI to get 20% off all regular- and sale-priced stamps, stencils and dies! This code cannot be combined with any other discount codes. Happy crafting!

The Details:  Stamplorations Fond Expressions 2 and Artplorations A Bloom and Three Buds, Distress Ink Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Versamark, Ranger Watering Can Embossing Powder, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

3 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured those gorgeous flowers. Great sentiment for such a sad occasion. Fabulous cas card Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, you created an amazing card with stencils! Love a tiny piece of a flower on the right side, it adds kind of a charm to the complete card - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card created through stencil!! Gorgeousness!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!