Saturday, January 7, 2017

Indeed, You Sparkle!


My goodness, I had a time with this image. The wings are coated with a Wink of Stella marker that decided to vomit glitter everywhere.  This is my third attempt! Odd too as I've never had a problem before. Maybe I had a death grip on the barrel without realizing. In any, I love the results. Such a cute scene of a little angel sprinkling glittery stars over the winter landscape.

I'm entering this in Merry Monday #229 Angels, Fab N Funky #332 Little Girls, Simon Says Wednesday New Something (the YNS set and border die)

The Details:  YNS Snow Wonderful, PTI Sparkle & Shine, Recollections silver mirror board, Lawn Fawn Forest Border die, Hero Arts Star Confetti plate, Clear Wink of Stella, Copics, Scor-Tape, Stampendous Multi Crystal Glitter Mix

8 comments:

  1. Precious!!! I love love love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the dies and plates to create this fab scene with that sweet fairy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Angel image, love the other design elements. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had copics vomit all over my papers, but never WoS! Hate it when that happens!! Darling card. Love all the sparkle and the pretty, wintery blues that you've used on this sweet card. Adorable!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling angel image and you shaded her so beautifully! Fab background too with all the diecut layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great design - I love the die cut background and layout - gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!