Saturday, January 14, 2017

Chill Yeti Wishes


I have a lot of winter birthdays in my life. Two cards down! I love the pop of the pattern paper and how I was able to color the mug to match. Too cute! And, no surprise, the plaid stencil is still my favorite.


The Details:  MFT Beast Friends and Chill Wishes, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders and Stitched Mountain Borders, Carta Bella Plaid Stencil, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Glossy Accents and Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Doodlebug Sugar Coating Lily White Glitter, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampendous detail fine white embossing powder, Pebbles Holly Jolly 6x6 Paper, Uchida Snow Pen, Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink, Copics


8 comments:

  1. You made such a beautiful male card :-)) I like the winter scene and funny stamps.
    Thanks for playing at Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cute design is just perfect for our "Stickle Me Elmo" challenge! Nice use of paper, space, color, and shape! Thanks for playing along at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect design for our challenge this week, Toni! I love aqua and red together! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little critters, great card design, thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for Stickle me Elmo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh love that plaid stencil and the wee Yeti!!
    Adorbs!!
    Thanks for joining in on the fun at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wouldn't want a Yeti on their card, especially one so well dressed. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!