Saturday, August 5, 2023

SOSS #240 - A for ATC


We're asking for ATCs this fortnight at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge.  


I haven't made an ATC for quite a while and am within a handful of them to complete my 52 ATC pickup project I started a few years ago.  This one won't count toward that tho as I made it with the intention of adding it to a card base to make a holiday/winter card. 
  • AALL & Create Snow Good
  • AALL & Create Festive Foursome Stencil
  • Ranger Distress Salvaged Patina Oxide Spray (SBC | ACOT | Ranger)
  • Kuretake Zig Real Brush Markers:  020, 024, 062, 070, 092 (ACOT | Blick)

4 comments:

  1. I loved this so much when I saw it that I may have bought the stamp! GORGEOUS work, Toni, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow cute! Love the wee snowperson :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!