Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Simon Says Stamp - Folksy Cat Thank You


I used the Simon Says Stamps Folksy Cats set from my Golden Ticket Out of This World release goodies. Aren't they amazing?  I'm a cat lover but even if I weren't I would still love them.

I paired the cats with a SSS Swoopy Flowers sentiment for a series of simple thank you cards. I added the LF Just Stitching Double Circles almost like the cats were embroidered. Neat!

I'm entering this in TGIF #434 Thank You, Simon Says Wednesday Clean and Simple, and Krafty Chicks #677 CAS.  I'm throwing my hat in the ring for the current CAS on Friday design team call.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is CAS perfection!! You definitely have a knack for CAS (& Snarkly lol)
    Love that you made multiples!!!! So glad to see these lovelies in the CAS Krafty Chicks Challenge!!
    - HUGS girl
    -Kimberly (Guesting for the Krafty Chicks Challenge for August)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp, such perfect use of it for our CAS challenge! Thanks fpr joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on your top pick at Krafty Chicks, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our call your cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!