Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Simon Says Stamp - Floral Thanks


I'm so glad I had a moment to play with more of the Simon Says Stamp Golden Bone winner goodies that I've been sent. Check out this GORGEOUS Floral Clusters Embossing Folder. The texture and detail is beyond amazing.  It happens to be part of the current SSS sale so grab it while you can!

I considered leaving it uncolored but ultimately decided to watercolor. I love watercoloring as I find it relaxing, maybe because it's less structured than when I use Copics.  It's just what I need when I feel like low-key crafting.




1 comment:

  1. Bold and beautiful, Toni! Gorgeous blooms on that ef, and your coloring is stunning! So glad you played along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!