Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sweetie Pie


OMG, I couldn't believe my crafty eyes when I saw the new Spellbinders pie-related coordinating sets of stamps and dies. Fortunately, there was a sale going on at Scrapbook.com so I felt less guilty about my impulse buy. I know you know what I'm talking about!

I am actually a pie-hater (go ahead, flog me with a wet noodle) except perhaps for cherry pie every few years. Seriously. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying the pie puns in the Perfect Pie Sentiments & Filling stamp set. So fun!



I've listed ingredients (ha!) below as well as the other pie bits I bought but haven't used quite yet.
  • Spellbinders Perfect Pie Sentiments & Fillings (SBC | SPB)
  • Spellbinders Dish It Up (SBC | SPB)
  • Spellbinders Serve a Slice (SBC | SPB)
  • Spellbinders Perfect Pies (SBC | SPB)
  • Spellbinders Delicious Decorations (SBC | SPB)
  • Spellbinders Picnic Checkerboard Stencil (SBC | SPB)
  • MFT Tiny Check 6x6 Paper (discontinued)
  • Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany, Barn Door, Vintage Photo (SBC)

Spellbinders - Pie Perfection Collection - Etched Dies - Served A Slice Spellbinders - Pie Perfection Collection - Etched Dies - Dish It Up Spellbinders - Pie Perfection Collection - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Perfect Pie Sentiments and Fillings Spellbinders - Pie Perfection Collection - Etched Dies - Perfect Pies Spellbinders - Pie Perfection Collection - Etched Dies - Delicious Decorations Spellbinders - Pie Perfection Collection - Stencils - Picnic Checkerboard

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a wonderful die set, and you have used it perfectly. I LOVE this card!!! Such a sweet card, and so beautifully designed! Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that cherry pie looks good enough to eat! Fabulous use of the challenge colours, thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink. Cheers, Kerry DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh cute - your sentiment is just perfect for this card. It really made me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not big on pies either...cobblers are a whole 'nother story though. *wink* I love the addition of the doily. So clever! Thanks for playing with the HLS die challenge Toni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!