Saturday, April 16, 2022

SOSS #208 - L for Layers


Oh my goodness, how I love the card I made for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #208 L for Layers.  One of my sistahs said I should have colored his "carrot" blue.  So true!  What a lost opportunity!


My card is full of layers:  multiple layers of gesso, ink, and paint along with paper layers and embossed layers too.
  • Visible Image Snowman Jack
  • Lawn Fawn Stamptember Snow Bunnies
  • Distress Oxide Spray Villanous Potion, Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn
  • Dylusions Spray Bubblegum Pink
  • Liquitex Gesso
  • Zigs: 010, 037, 040, 052, 065, 084

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the background is phenomenal, the colours, the layers and that cute Snowman Jack. great inspiration for our readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this, Toni! What a fab make, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That carrot makes me giggle every time I see it
    Yep - a recreation / duplication is well in order with a blue carrot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool background and all-around fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that background...despite it being purple. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!