Tuesday, April 26, 2022

ATSM #428 - Birthdays


It's birthday time at Addicted to Stamps and More!  Birthday cards are the ones I make the most after holiday cards. Now if only I would remember to mail them!  LOL.


I used sprays on the background and set that aside to dry. I then took my new Art by Marlene neon paints (LOVE them--fantastic applicator and amazing coverage and more vibrant than the pic!) and added a few lines of paint to scrap cardstock then used my brayer to spread it. It dried pretty fast, just a couple-three minutes.  

I then stamped my images and fussy cut them out and adhered them to the background. I printed the sentiment on my printer and used a Copic Multiliner to outline the words.

  • Crafty Individuals The Morning Commute
  • Crafty Individuals Shrimping
  • Art by Marlene Neon Acrylic Paints (COT)
  • Liquitex Basics Light Green Acrylic Paint
  • Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, & Mustard Seed Sprays
  • Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise Ink Spray
  • Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!