Saturday, April 30, 2022

SOSS #209 - U for Underwater




I immediately thought of one of my snarky shark sets (That's right. I have more than one.  Wanna fight about it?)  The lights trailing from the great white's mouth cracks me up. Maybe a poor fisherman bit it (LOL) while decorating his boat or maybe the shark is getting ready to decorate his own abode. We'll just never know.

  • Avery Elle Santa Jaws (SBP)
  • Lawn Fawn Snowflakes Let It Shine 6x6 Paper (SBC)

Avery Elle - Clear Stamps - Santa Jaws Lawn Fawn - Let It Shine Snowflakes Collection - 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Snarky sharks! You are the queen of awesome shark cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Christmas sharks are rather cute, loving the snug look on their faces. Thanks for inviting me as GDT. hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas sharks?! Who knew! This is (J)awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever thought that festive sharks could look so cute! Great job, Toni, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!