Tuesday, March 30, 2021

TIoT Guest Designer: Hello, Spring

I'm so excited to be guest designing this fortnight for Try It on Tuesday Hello Spring challenge.  Thank you, thank you, for the opportunity.

Normally I enjoy working in my garden but I just want to hunker down in my nest this year, although I am feeling a bit more energetic now that my daffies are up and the sun comes out more regularly. Pacific Northwest rain and winter blahs are no joke.

I'm entering this in Simon Says Monday Easter/Spring, Fab n Funky #516 Flowers, TIME OUT #185 Inspired by Words



VLV images from Plate 1459

Distress Oxide Weathered Wood, Mowed Lawn

Distress Oxide Spray Cracked Pistachio, Speckled Egg

Distress Ink Kitsch Flamingo

Tim Mini Brick and Lines Stencils

Crafty Individuals Wild Flowers and Ferns Silhouette

PaperArtsy Eclectica Tracy Scott 24

Visible Image Two Tone Stencil

Black Glaze pen

Liquitex Cadmium Yellow Acrylic Paint

7 comments:

  1. So pleased that you could join us as Guest Designer at Try it on Tuesday and I love your page! The flowers in the background looks so delicate and your lady and wording made me smile 😀. Thanks so much for the inspiration and for joining us! Wishing you a happy week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sentiment and like how you have placed it, seems to go really well with the overall feel to the card. Super background and like the image. Glad your daffodils are brighten up you days! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have you with us as our Guest Designer at TioT's.
    Its a fantastic inspiration piece for the theme and the sentiment you added did make me smile as I read it.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card Toni! So me! LOL!! Thanks for being our guest designer! ((HUGS)) Helen ... your snarky Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and cute. And that sentiment is Awesome - true here too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous piece and I love the sentiment with this image.
    It lovely to have you as our Guest Designer at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that background and I think we can all relate to your sentiment! Congrats on your guest designer spot xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!