Saturday, March 6, 2021

SOSS #180 - Z for Zoom Meetings


I think quite a few of us can relate to Zoom meetings which is the latest theme for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge. I have them multiple times a week, sometimes multiple times a day, and made this card based on so much experience.


I've linked products below that I picked up from Topflight Stamps.  You can shop your heart out there using this 12% off coupon!

Distress Oxides
Viva Las Vegas images from Plates 1397 and 1412

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, Toni. Love your background colours too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's about right!! great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been eavesdropping on my family zooms, haven't you? ROFL! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he he this is like every zoom meeting I have had over the past year
    ***SIGH***
    Nicely done sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have nearly as much experience with Zoom meetings as you, Toni, but I can still relate! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!