Thursday, March 25, 2021

52 Card Pickup ATC - Set 6


As you know--I think I mentioned it anyway--I'm not doing these cards in any particular order nor with any particular topic. So, there's quite a mash-up represented in these cards ranging from my body dysmorphia to trying to see the good in everything.  It's been a tough year to do that but things are looking up.

CARD 1:  Oxford Impressions Danse Macabre, Distress Resist Spray, Sunny Studio Kinsley Alphabet, Stampendous Black Embossing Powder

CARD 2:  Aall and Create Be Beautiful, Whimsy Stamps Honeycomb Pattern, Zigs

CARD 3:  MFT Sweet Stack 6x6 Paper, VLV 1524, Lawn Fawn Spring Fling 6x6 Paper

CARD 4:  Paper doily, Stampers Anonymous Classics #5, Sizzix Mechanics Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!