Tuesday, March 9, 2021

52 Card Pickup ATC - Set 1


Insert satisfied sigh.  My first of the 52 ATC set are done . . . I think.  I didn't start out with a plan for these beyond there being 52 of them so I thought I would pick up one of the Tim Holtz Tiny Sentiment Strip Sticker books to help me along.

The sentiments are a bit too sappy--not quite the word--hmm.  Essentially they're too touchy feely positive trite for me so I'm using some as they are but also some with Toni edits.

All/Most Cards:
Liquitex Gesso
Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, Ranger Archival Ink, Stazon Jet Black and Red, Ranger Gold embossing powder

CARD 1: Tim Holtz Resist Spray, Tim Holtz Life's Possibilities, Visible Image Alice in Wonderland Rabbit, That's Crafty Cog Clock stencil, Visible Image Two Tone Stencil, Ranger Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paste

CARD 2:  Visible Image Oz Tin Man, Ranger Watering Can Embossing Powder, Clear, Gold and Silver Wink of Stella, Seth Apter Barbed Wire Stencil, Tim Holtz Gearhead dies

CARD 3: Indigo Blu Steampunk, MFT Rays Stencil, Tim Holtz Bouquet Stencil

CARD 4:  Visible Image Creative Chaos, Memory Box Butterflies, Tim Holtz Sizzix Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower dies, Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!