Saturday, October 10, 2020

Whimsy - Even Santa Poops


The second Whimsy release of the month is upon us and it's a whopper. Eww.  Poor choice of words on my part.  LOL.

I used the new Slimline Scenic Window Die to create a slimline card with my favorite holiday colors of red and aqua.


I colored the Loads of Cheer with Copics.  Did you notice I masked out that Santa was smoking?  Smoking is soooo gross.

I used the Cosmic Swirl Background as peppermint (yum!) and embossed the sentiment on top so it would really pop.


I added a mouth and sentiment from Gossip Girls; I mean, who wouldn't be freaked out by Santa pooping on their roofs? LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that sentiment has me cracking up. What a hilarious holiday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!