Friday, October 9, 2020

I Don't Mind Being a "Witch"


I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #456 for this one, turned on its side.  Love how it turned out.  And, yes, those spiders on the background paper have flowers on their butts.


I used Simon Says If the Hat Fits along with Whimsy Stamps Halloween Creatures Stencil and the new to me Whimsy Build a Graeyard Dies.  


I colored up the image using Copics, masked it and used Distress Oxides with an Echo Park stencil for the plaid.  I love that plaid. I think the Whimsy cat and dangling spiders (shiver) really make the card shine tho. The card is creepy but not too.


I'm also entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Make it Sparkle, Watercooler Wednesday #292 Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun and eye-catching Halloween card, Toni! Love the combination of DP, stencils and stamping! Thanks for joining the fun at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such super coloring on this. And that sentiment. Cracks me up! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Simply amazing. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that plaid -- what gorgeous colors! And I love the spiders paper and your beautifully colored hat. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!