Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Whimsy - Halloween Slimline


I have some leftover bits and pieces from other Whimsy cards that I thought would pair perfectly with the new Slimline Vertical Sentiment.


I sponged the card base with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, and Blueprint Sketch after masking a moon.  I used my Copic airbrush to color the Slimline Hill House Die.  I used Copic B39, E49, G99, N9, and Y17.

I then added some ghosts from the Boo Dies set. I really like how they're peeking out and around the slimline vellum sentiment.


Be sure to take a look at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop as well as the posts of other DT members.  There's lots of inspiration to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!