Thursday, October 1, 2020

Whimsy - Giant Comics


Squeee!  Isn't this new Whimsy Stamps Comic Book Page image amazing?  Reminds me so much of childhood. I always loved comics and cartoons so I had to go all out with this card.

The central image is from the Bam! You're Old set. I love how she leaps through the page at you. I colored up everything with Zigs so I could make the cover looks a bit battered easily.


I used the Comic Halftone and Brick Pattern Stencils with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and Fired Brick for some cool visual texture. I especially love the brick, like she's bursting through a wall.


I'll be back with another Whimsy card later today.  In the meantime, why don't you take a gander at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!