Monday, July 20, 2020

Whimsy - Caveman Zog


Woo hoo!  This cave lady is very excited about the latest Whimy Stamps release.  Isn't Caveman Zog ugly cute?  And, of course, that sentiment is so spot on.  I have hair growing in places I had forgotten it even grew! LOL.


I stamped the scene builder images from the Caveman Zog set and colored that up with Copics. I framed the scene using the new Inlaid Bubbles Dies. You know I'll create a fishy scene with these dies someday!


I then stamped the new Footprints Background stamp using Distress Oxide Vintage Photo. I added that to the card front at the bottom, using a piece of (Doodlebug Design?) washi to hide the join.


Finally I added Caveman Zog and stamped the sentiment onto a Comic Speech Bubbles Die.  Love this set!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!