Thursday, July 2, 2020

Whimsy - Buzzworthy


I'm sure you've been seeing the fabulous creations of my design team members for the latest Whimsy Stamps release all around social media, right? Talk about eye candy!


I started my card by stenciling the base with the new Honeycomb Drips Stencil and Distress Oxide Wild Honey.  I used the Slimline Five Frames Die to help me figure out where the drips would show up best. Yum!


I then stamped the HaBee Birthday sentiments and dotted lines using Versafine Onyx Black. Then I went to town coloring up a few of the new Bizzy Bees and scattering them on the card.  I used a bit of Clear Wink of Stella on the wings and Copics for the actual coloring.


I love how this turned out! Those bees are so darn cute!

Be sure to check out the Whimsy shop to see the whole release.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!