Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Whimsy - Birch Frame


Hello!  Today is the first of three Whimsy Stamps releases for July.  Whimsy is moving to smaller releases on the 1st, 10th and 20th of each month for the rest of the year. How cool is that?!


For my card I used the new Birch Frame on the card front, fussy cutting out the center to create an aperture for my little snowy scene.  I colored the frame using Zig 043, 044, 082, and 092.


On the card base I stamped some of the Create a Scene Forest trees using Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough.  I layered a piece of vellum between the card base and front. I then adhered a couple of the deer from the Forest Majesty Dies and used a white pigment pen to add a bit of snow. I may not be able to part with this one at the holidays!

Don't forget to take a gander at the other goodies in the Whimsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!