Thursday, July 23, 2020

Whimsy - Bunny Baby


Aww, how sweet and cute is the new Whimsy Stamps Bunny Babies set?  Just adorbs.


Let's start with the card base. I used a piece of Eggstra Bunnies 6x6 Paper, cutting it out with one of the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies.

I then stamped the bunny image and colored it with Copics to coordinate with the paper.


I diecut the bunny using a Spring Ovals Die.  It got lost on the background paper so I sprinkled some Primitive Shaker Shapes Die stars cut from glitter paper beneath.


As a last step I stamped the sentinment with Versafine Onyx Black onto one of the Quick Strips Dies.

I'll have another Whimsy card for you on Friday (two actually!).  In the meantime, why don't you take a gander at the other new goodies in the Whimsy shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!