Monday, July 1, 2019

Whimsy - Pull My Finger


The Whimsy Stamps July release is available now and it's fabulous if I must say so myself . . . and I must!

Here I'm using Dragon Pull My Finger which cracks me up. I know plenty of boys who will get a kick out of this--a few gals too!

I first used a flame stencil and my Copic airbrush to create a fiery background.  I cut this out using Whimsy Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies.


That done, I stamped Dragon Pull My Finger with Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored him up using the above Copics.


I adhered the dragon onto the circle and then the circle onto the dove gray background. Notice I cut a slice off of the circle at the bottom; the circle with the placement of the A Boy's Dream sentiment  reminds me of a lightbulb.

See you soon with another Whimsy July release card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!