Friday, July 12, 2019

Whimsy - Cupcakes


Have you seen the latest Whimsy Stamps release?  Finally a cupcake set that covers all the bases! I used 3 of the 4 cupcakes in the Calories Schmalories set to create this colorful background.


I stamped the images in Versamark onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock then heat-embossed with Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder.

I used Peerless Watercolor to color them.



Once that was dry, I diecut the new Whimsy Birthday Word Die from the card front as well as from black craft foam. I adhered the foam to the card base then the cupcake birthday word on top of that.

I stamped the Don't Shop Dogs Happy sentiment above the diecut to complete the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!