Monday, June 24, 2019

Whimsy - Squeeze the Day


Oh, my goodness!  Isn't the Whimsy Ant You Sweet set adorable? Perfect for summertime or all year round for those of you in warmer climes than I.

I stamped the Ant You Sweet lemon wedge using Distress Oxide Mustard Seed. I then created a picnic blanket using Catherine Pooler Tutti Fruitt and the new Whimsy Checkerboard Doodles Background.


I stamped the Whimsy Ant You Sweet image using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it up with Copics.


Did you notice I had stamped an extra lemon wedge and fussy cut it so I could place it on the rim the pitcher?


Finally, I stamped the Ant You Sweet sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black and then adhered the ant image to the card front using foam tape. So cute!

Crafty Foam Tape White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!