Monday, June 10, 2019

Whimsy - Oink


Look at the hilarioius expression on the Whimsy June release Oink piggie!  "Did I do that?"  LOL.

I paired him with Doodlebug Design Down on the Farm 6x6 Paper.  My layout was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #386.


The paper gave me the idea to use the new Whimsy Wavy Nested Frames as a mud puddle. I can also see it as a body of water or an ice floe.  Ooh, or as a funky aura surrounding one of the wizards.


I colored up the Oink piggie using Zig 021 and 069.  The sentiment is stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black.  Ever so cute and lots of people I could give this one to. LOL


1 comment:

  1. Just love this sooooooooo much! Hope they sell this in the UK very, very soon, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!