Monday, June 3, 2019

Whimsy - Baby Elephant


Can you believe it's June already and time for the Whimsy Stamps release? Time is flying! Fortunately age is just a number and you are never too old to be loved!

I stamped the Whimsy Baby Ellie Cuddles image on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper using VersaFine Onyx Black.  I then watercolored it with Zig Real Brush markers.  I love those chubby pink cheeks. Insert squeeze.


I die cut the image using one of the Whimsy Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies. What an adorable vignette and plenty of room left on the card front to show off the American Crafts The Color of Memories 12x12 paper.


I even, amazingly, had solid paper that coordinated in my stash.  I used that on the card base as well as for the sentiment banner which is cut using one of the Whimsy Quick Strips dies.  The Whimsy Don't Shop Dogs sentiment is stamped in Versamark and embossed with Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!