Thursday, April 18, 2019

Whimsy - Stacked Birds


Aren't these birdies from the new Whimsy Baby Chick Totem set super cute? I love how they're so silly and the expressions on their faces. I've wondered what it would be like to be part of a human pyramid--I assume horribly uncomfortable (and unsanitary--that's a lot of feets next to faces--eww!). LOL.


I stamped the totem with VersaFine Onyx Black and colored them with Zig Realbrush Watercolor Markers. I then cut out the card front using a heart cover plate. The card front is mounted on MFT paper.  I intend to use this as one of my Easter cards.  Easter but not too, you know. 

A little reminder that the Whimsy Challenge this month is "April showers bring May flowers." The challenge closes on May 3 at midnight EST, and there's a $20 prize. Hope to see you play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!