Monday, April 1, 2019

Whimsy - Ruff Day


Woof! Woof!  The April Whimsy release is here and I'm here to shout it out to the world! Except I'm wearing a cone and it's all your fault. :(

LOL.  I love this pup from the Cone of Shame set. Just look at his face! Enough said!



I stamped the Cone of Shame image and sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper.  Everything is colored with Zig Realbrush Markers.  I was really hesitant about adding the freehand tree as I really liked how the dog & house image turned out but decided to just bite the bullet. Whew!  Turned out better than I was hoping!


That red is so swoon-worthy! But still, my favorite part of the card is the dog's expression!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!