Saturday, April 13, 2019

ATCAS #157 - Humor


Well, what do you know.  It's time for another Addicted to CAS challenge!  Do you need a little caffeine to get those idea wheels turning?   Maybe you should take a page out of her book and have four cups at once.  Yikes!

A really simple card here done with Zigs.  For the background I impressed the MB die then used it as a guide for creating a background.  Cool, huh?

The Details:  The Rabbit Hole Caffeinated Octopus, Memory Box Graceful Branch Oval, Zig Realbrush Watercolor Markers, Versafine Onyx Black, Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper

8 comments:

  1. P.S. I shared this on the @coffee_crafts IG story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and love all those cups of caffeine! Thanks for making me laugh
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost lost my sip of coffee upon seeing this card for the first time. The second look gave me the dumb grin look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cool is that! Love all those cups!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Toni...this is priceless! Fabulous coloring and details...Love this card so much! Thanks for making me laugh today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so hilarious! I especially love the bloodshot eyes. Thank you for the belly laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she needs four cups of coffee. So fun and well colored, Toni.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!