Friday, November 23, 2018

The Joy of Fishing


I have a couple of leftover JOYs cut out so have been using them up. This one I plan to give to my nephew who is an avid fisherman. I love how this turned out and the little fishies swimming below. So cute!

I'm entering this in Watercooler Wednesday #197 Masculine Anything Goes, Fab n Funky #417 Christmas, Simon Says Wednesday Baby It's Cold Outside

The Details:  Neat and Tangled Stay Cool, Concord and 9th Joy Die, Echo Park Celebrate Winter 6x6 Paper, Copics, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

6 comments:

  1. Oh.My.CUTENESS!!! This is adorable! Love everything about it. Cheers, Dotty 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh this is sooo cute, love the fishing and that fact the J is slightly darker in the water hole. Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so much fun and super cute, Toni! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute! Love the idea of using patterned paper for the die cut word. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!