Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Boom


I'm over on the Topflight Stamps blog today with the cutest birthday card using a variety of techniques including powdered watercolors, watercolor markers, Copic airbrushing, Copic coloring, masking and stenciling.  Stop on by and check it out.

I'm entering this in Simon Says Monday Make Your Own Background

The Details:  For the Love of Stamps Dino FriendsPaperArtsy Infusions Orange County, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics, Lawn Fawn Grass Die used as mask, Zig Markers, Copic Airbrush

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely amazing! Wow! Like your volcano that's blowing up, my mind is blown with how clever this is! The way you created the spewing lava is nothing short of genius. And your coloring job on all of the elements is outstanding. I truly loved seeing this card and I'm so glad you took the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! The way that you created the erupting volcano is fabulous and the sentiment made me smile - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!